OS+H Asia 2016 organised by Messe Düsseldorf Asia, and held at Suntec Singapore, was a significant success and featured a strong showing at its tenth edition. From 24 to 26 August, the exhibition showcased 199 exhibitors from 25 countries, and saw a robust attendance of more than 4,500 visitors from close to 40 countries. Firmly cementing its position as Singapore’s foremost exhibition and total solutions platform for occupational safety and health, the three-day exhibition also presented the largest Singapore Pavilion to date, organised by the Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation, with 33 local companies showing their latest innovations, solutions and equipment for a safer and healthier workplace.
To find out more about OS+H Asia 2016, click here for our Final Press Report.
Key Success Facts & Figures:
- 199 Exhibitors from 25 Countries
- 98% of Exhibitors rated OS+H Asia 2016 as an Important Industry Event
- 95% of Exhibitors were successful in Acquiring New Customers for their business
- 85% of Exhibitors were satisfied with the Quality of Visitors
- 4,572 Trade Visitors from 38 Countries
- 99% of Trade Visitors agreed that OS+H Asia has been beneficial to their work in comparison to other OSH exhibitions
- 97% of Trade Visitors are satisfied with the Product Range at OS+H Asia 2016
- 93% of Trade Visitors will be visiting the next edition, OS+H Asia 2018
- Well Attended Seminars and Forums