Be Part of the Singapore Pavilion!
Supported by the Association of Small & Medium Enterprises, the Singapore Pavilion will feature local companies involved in occupational safety and health.
Singapore Pavilion Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have at least 3 of the following core business functions/activities operated from Singapore:
- Market Development and Planning
- Logistics and Shipping Management
- Research and Development and Design functions
- Manufacturing and other value-added activity
- Business and Investment planning
- Banking, Financial and Treasury functions
- Entities registered as Business, Local Company, Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership, Exempt Private Company, Private company and Public company with ACRA.
- Not a branch office, representative/subsidiary office of foreign companies, government agencies and statutory board
*Please note that these participation conditions apply :
- Participating companies will be able to enjoy up to 70% reimbursement on the exhibition package which includes space and standard booth construction under the LEAD IFM funding supported by Enterprise Singapore (ESG). *Subject to ESG’s final approval.
- There will be no submission required from your end to apply for the LEAD IFM grant, ASME as the association in charge will assist to submit all required documents on behalf of all participating companies to ESG for their processing of the claims. However, do note that the funding works on a reimbursement basis and companies will have to pay upfront 100% of the participating fees to ASME and we will reimbursed you after the show which will take approximately 4 – 6 months.
Approved Singapore companies in the pavilion will enjoy this special rate
Cost of Participation (before subsidy): S$ 730/sqm