OS+H Asia is firmly established as the region’s most important exhibition for all involved in workplace safety and health. The biennial exhibition remains unique in Southeast Asia and returns for the 12th time in Singapore, providing a comprehensive selection of new products, technologies, services and solutions applicable across diverse industries and sectors.
The Occupational Safety and Health Asia Exhibition’s growing success over the last decade mirrored the increased focus on changes surrounding workplace safety and health matters for companies and employees in Asia, on the back of the government and industry’s heightened call for companies to achieve a zero-harm and accident-free state.
OS+H Asia 2020 is complemented with enthralling strategic conferences, seminars and product demonstrations, all geared to enhance your business opportunities and advocate a safer and healthier workplace for everyone.
- Launch novel products
- Showcase latest innovations
- Demonstrate cutting-edge equipment and services
- Identify new agents and distributors for your products
- Engage key decision makers & buyers
- 199 Exhibitors from 25 Countries
- 98% of Exhibitors rated OS+H Asia 2016 as an Important Industry Event
- 95% of Exhibitors were successful in Acquiring New Customers for their business
- 85% of Exhibitors were satisfied with the Quality of Visitors
- 4,572 Trade Visitors from 38 Countries
- 99% of Trade Visitors agreed that OS+H Asia has been beneficial to their work in comparison to other OSH exhibitions
- 97% of Trade Visitors are satisfied with the Product Range at OS+H Asia 2016
- 93% of Trade Visitors will be visiting the next edition, OS+H Asia 2018
- Well Attended Seminars and Forums